New England Presenters' Annual Meeting
Celebrating our Historic Merger with APNNE!
Wednesday, October 4, 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
(Please note start time change)
Prior Performing Arts Center, College of the Holy Cross
Virtual attendance will also be available
Registration deadline has been extended! Register now!
New England Presenters invites all members to join us to celebrate the historic merger with Arts Presenters of Northern New England. We look forward to gathering in person to connect with the combined membership, discuss the state of presenting in New England, and share opportunities for block booking.
We'll gather at the beautiful new Prior Performing Arts Center at the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA.
The day will include:
- Panel of presenters sharing samples and highlights of a few projects they're presenting this season.
- Opportunities to share exciting new artists you'd like to highlight
- Updates on the consortium's leadership & strategic plan
- Discussion on New Ways of Supporting and Presenting Artists in a changing field
- Tour of our host's fabulous new facility
- Morning coffee gathering and lunch are included.
Registration & additional information:
- Initial registration fee is $30.
- Members may add guests from within their organizations for the special guest price of $15 per person. Guests must be added at the time of registration for the special guest price to apply.
- Registration deadline has been extended! Register now!
- Due to system limitations, cancellation refunds are not available.
- Lunch is provided -- Please share your dietary needs on your registration form!
- The facility is mobility accessible. Please share additional access needs on your registration form!
Virtual attendance is available:
- Zoom link will be shared with your registration confirmation.
- Registration fee for virtual attendance is $5.
Questions about the event, about registration, or about anything else?